Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Announcement of Knoppix 8.0 presentations planned for CeBIT

  1. #11
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    When I click on Linux Pro Magazine the only magazine it gets me to is Linux Magazine, which did come with a Knoppix 7.7 DVD, but no newer Knoppix since then. Has anyone seen or heard anything? I saw a support question for 8.0, so it must appear eventually, I would think.

  2. #12
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Don't think you are going to download it from Filenugget. Its a German company, but its a total scam, complete with fake looking google answers and $12 a month to get your credit card, and you click a link for Knoppix 8.0 DVD and people saying its good and thanking them for posting it, etc, and you click and get the your download is ready, and when you click download you get their sign up screen. Then after you sign up you find out they don't have the file, and it was just a scam to get your credit card. I had to cancel the service and the credit card. That was just oo much effort, I'm sorry.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    I'm in the same boat looking for 8.0 Have you been able to locate a source for it yet? I'm in the US and can't find a copy anywhere....

  4. #14
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    I was able to download a copy of 8.0 via torrent.

    Thanks to those who put it there.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    Would you mind posting the torrent or where you found said torrent? I can't find one anywhere!!!!! Thank you in advance!!! And are you positive it's 8.0?

  6. #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$32.00



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator picture

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator

$220.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01 picture

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01

$127.06



1979 vintage apple II 2  keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla picture

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla

$500.00



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us picture

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us

$29.99



RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s picture

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s

$319.99