-
Thanks a lot for the info.
I'm not very familiar with the apt-get process.
I did create the cdrom group and it continued but again asked for group postdrop. The process continued for a few minutes and then stopped again here.
Errors were encountered while processing:
cddb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I did some search and in one mailing list it recommended more space to /temp. I check if I have that and surely I had to create one.
Overall I had to create three groups - cdrom, postdrop and audio to complete. Posted in the hopes others may use the info here.
Similar Threads
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 07:14 AM
-
By timread in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By massai in forum General Support
Replies: 32
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 09:08 AM
-
By boudie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 09:09 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99

2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99

Vintage Soviet Paper Tape Punch PL-150 Mainframe Computer Peripheral USSR
$390.00