-
Senior Member
Knoppix 8.1 USB-stick installation
Successfully installed release 8.1 on USB stick...works great on my AMD desktop with dual screens, though two minor issues: 1) Screen layout configured with xrandr to my needs - file saved in --->knoppix/.screenlayout with name ScreenLayout.sh. After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration and I have to configure each time I start the computer. 2) Running ->System Settings, ->Workspace Themes ->Cursor Theme I change the mouse cursor to "redglass 48". After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration either and I have to configure the mouse cursor theme each time I start the computer. What do I do wrong? Is there an easy fix which I can do myself?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99