-
Senior Member
Knoppix 8.1 USB-stick installation
Successfully installed release 8.1 on USB stick...works great on my AMD desktop with dual screens, though two minor issues: 1) Screen layout configured with xrandr to my needs - file saved in --->knoppix/.screenlayout with name ScreenLayout.sh. After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration and I have to configure each time I start the computer. 2) Running ->System Settings, ->Workspace Themes ->Cursor Theme I change the mouse cursor to "redglass 48". After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration either and I have to configure the mouse cursor theme each time I start the computer. What do I do wrong? Is there an easy fix which I can do myself?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Cisco UCS-Raid9271CV-8I Cisco LSI MegaRaid SAS Controller
$21.99