Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Smallest knoppix

  1. #1

    Smallest knoppix

    How can I do to fit knoppix on a 650 CD? I want to use it for a server so I doesn't need X etc etc.
    tks

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3
    You can do that by removing packages

    apt-get remove ....

    see the remastering doc.

    Greetings

    Millekink

  3. #3
    I'm working on a gentoo system and I get an old server diskless. so I want to create an openmosix and I download the iso from clusterknoppix. But this iso is too big and I want to fit in a 650 CD. what can I do?
    thanks,
    Dnix

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    You need to follow the directions at the following location:

    http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$32.00



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119, Vintage, Logic & Analog boards + PSU Recapped picture

Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119, Vintage, Logic & Analog boards + PSU Recapped

$850.00



Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator picture

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator

$220.00



1979 vintage apple II 2  keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla picture

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla

$500.00



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



Vintage HippoVision Video Digitizer Atari ST Hippopotamus Software Cartridge picture

Vintage HippoVision Video Digitizer Atari ST Hippopotamus Software Cartridge

$99.95



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00