Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hello,Originally Posted by Pasq
could you explain how to do that
I'm a newbie and I have the same problem when I try to install superkaramba.
Bu tI do not understand much when you said I changed gcc 2:95 by 3.2 and then compiled?
Could you give some details???
Thxs in advance
Regards
Ludo
Before you start the compiling process as root in the console export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 and it will set the compiler in use to gcc 2.95 for that shell then you compile as you normally would.Originally Posted by Coume
Thxs
I'll try to do that and let you know if it works.
Ludo

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99