-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
zorbas
I didnt find any problems at all.
I have one problem and that is that when I try to give a presentation from my ibook sending vga through the video-out port of the ibook to a data-projector or beamer or whatever it is called, knoppix-ppc does not recognise the situation and the beamer gets an empty signal.

Originally Posted by
zorbas
I hope We can see in the near future the final release.
I hope we will never see the final release but many many many new releases (linux is never to be finished!)
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 07:54 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By ziyad in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

10G SFP Transcevier BiDi WDM module 10km 20km 40km 60km 80km LC Full Compatible
$130.00