I think I've found one.
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
Chris
Hi Guys,
As you may know I have tried to install Knoppix to my PC which resulted in the TOTAL loss of all my data. I have now partitioned and reformatted my disks. I have also reinstalled WinXP Pro. This is my situation:
40Gb Hard Disk (20Gb Partitioned as FAT32 with WinXP Pro installed - 20Gb unpartitioned)
I have read over the tutorials and determined that I need the remain space partitioned twice. First 256Mb (SWAP Partition) and the rest being Ext3.
I am technically minded and am fine with windows. However, these tutorials are not straight forward. I need a step by step guide to partitioning my disk (I think qtparted is adviced) and installing Knoppix from the cd to my hdd.
Thanks in advanced
Chris
I think I've found one.
http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
Chris

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00