-
Junior Member
registered user
EDIT: that was the driver version atmelwlandriver-ss-20030613.tar.gz. today I have tried the 2.1.2.2 and it says "blabla usbvnetr was compiled for 2.4.20" which, I think, the problem is. I will see whether I will be able to install the 2.4.21-xfs sources.
Yeah, i have been hunting for those kernel sources myself. However today a thought occuered to me. The linux cd has all the source so i think that (after checking around a bit) that the atmelwlandriver file just needs to be installed in the same directory tree where the folder for the knoppix source code is. I think that is usr/src/ so i will try that out later on and let you know how it went.
Similar Threads
-
By fabian_wuertz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By globus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 08:14 PM
-
By philb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By philb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 12:59 AM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00