-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Zuron007
Should I download the 07-25 version? Would that be beneficial to me or would i have to download an older version?
I have the same MA101 thing as you and I have the newest Knoppix (which is the 26-07-2003) and I must say that it does not support this network adapter natively. If I try to configure a WLAN card the program tells me that I do not have any. lsusb finds the NIC but usbmodules cannot find a proper module for this device.
Similar Threads
-
By fabian_wuertz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By globus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 08:14 PM
-
By philb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By philb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 12:59 AM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00