I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
Itīs a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
Gives it a Update for "Fritzcard DSL"?
I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
Itīs a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
I have the same Problem, the PCI FritzCard ISDN/DSL will not install.
It comes "no Ethernetadapter Found". My Board is an Epox 8RDA Mainboard
I hope anybody can solve this Problem.
Hello????????
Iam wait since a week and hope a Knoppix Forum Member have any help, but nothing???
Is it so a big Problem?? The AVM Fritzcard DSL is an often selling Hardware Product and i think it must be an Solution to use this PCI Card under Knoppix.
If its impossible to use the AVM Fritzcard ISDN/DSL under Knoppix, so i dont need to wait longer to use Knoppix, but please say it!
If nobody help, i carnt going to Internet with Knoppix!!
HELP !!!!!Please...

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00