-
anyone know what this error means? (usb modem installation)
I'm trying to install my speedtouch usb modem and get these errors when I type 'make install':
'cannot create regular file' and 'read only file'.
I think this is because I don't have the required permissions. I typed 'su' to log in as a super user. Is this the correct way to do this?
Similar Threads
-
By joralo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By ganbaru in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 09:14 AM
-
By perpo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By ehsan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99