I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?
I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?
I assume that you are running knoppix from CD (i.e.,its not installed on a hard disk). If the "noacpi" cheatcode is needed, you'll have to enter it everytime you load knoppix.
I'm a little unclear from your description about the issue with the router. Are you saying that you boot knoppix with the noacpi option, run netcardconfig (which fails?), then you restart the router and everything works?
My only speculation is that the router is a dhcp server and restarting it causes a re-assignment of an IP address to the PC. Without more information about your configuration and setup its difficult to guess what else maybe happeing.
Cheers,

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99