Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: KDE LookNFeel

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14

    KDE LookNFeel

    Does anyone know how change KDE LookandFeel been chrooted ? Thanks !

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    96
    Try what this posting is describing:
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284

    I'm going to give it a try. It might be an easy way to solve your problem......I think

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    Thanks ! I did that before , and I got X working and through KDE Control Center I changed colors,styles, icons, etc.. but I don't know why after create the iso and burned the cd , KDE came back to the default when I boot the CD????

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14
    I finally found the solution !
    I booted on cd set the mouse, screen and xmodules I made changes on Look and feel , set my Mozilla bookmarks, color ,styles and icons I saved then on floppy config. I copied "configs.tgz" and "knoppix.sh" to .../knxmaster/KNOPPIX and build the knoppix.iso and burned . My changes loaded from the cd w/o any floppy or config on boot screen , Works great!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair

$69.99



S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)

$69.95



Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board) picture

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)

$40.00



BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880

$7.00



TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board  picture

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board

$345.00



S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI) picture

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)

$34.99



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$40.00



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00