I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks
Hi,
On one machine (Cpu:110Mh, Mainboard-Intel 815EP (Clayton), Sound Ac97 (but this sound is disabled in bios), SB Live value ct4830,
RAM-256 dimm, hdd-40Gb (samsung) I have a problem with starting knoppix
I have monit: "/etc/init.d/rcS: line 57: 38 Bus error $i
start" and:
Panic: segmentation violation at 0x804e24! sleeping for 30secund"
..where is error? Computer is new..
- Thanks for help and best regards
I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50