I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks
Hi,
On one machine (Cpu:110Mh, Mainboard-Intel 815EP (Clayton), Sound Ac97 (but this sound is disabled in bios), SB Live value ct4830,
RAM-256 dimm, hdd-40Gb (samsung) I have a problem with starting knoppix
I have monit: "/etc/init.d/rcS: line 57: 38 Bus error $i
start" and:
Panic: segmentation violation at 0x804e24! sleeping for 30secund"
..where is error? Computer is new..
- Thanks for help and best regards
I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
LOT of 10 Finisar FTLF8536P4BCL-N1 25GE SR SFP28 850nm 100m over MMF Transceiver
$249.98
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99