I am having the same problem only with a Inspiron 5100, with the TrueMobile 1300 WLAN card, kind of a bummer. But, I'm still searching for help.
Wow... Knoppix works great on my DELL Inspiron 8200 - only my WLan Adapter - named: DELL TrueMobile 1180 - is not found... When I try to configure it: No WLan card found.
Bad. Oh it's a miniPCI Card. The Chipset says BCM4301B0 / BCM2051A1 - Anybody got a solution for my Problem?
I am having the same problem only with a Inspiron 5100, with the TrueMobile 1300 WLAN card, kind of a bummer. But, I'm still searching for help.
ME TOO... Dell 5100 with broadcom..... Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope!
As far as the distro goes, I am speechless. I can't believe they actually got an OS to boot and continuously decompress from a cd rom!!!

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00