-
Junior Member
I tinkered with linux a long time ago and have forgotten most of what I knew. I recently loaded a dual boot of XP Pro and Mandrake Linux 8.1c. During the configuration of Lilo ( I was setting XP as default and changing the name from NT to XP Pro) I made it so it would not boot into Windows. Well while trying to get that fixed I made it not boot into Linux as well.
So luckily at my work I have a friend that knows alot about linux and he was able to use my Knoppix cd to fix part of the problem.
We will probably start using it to get into systems we need to back up data from for customers. It is a verry handy tool.
Similar Threads
-
By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By reecegeorge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By lackluster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 11:07 PM
-
By ozfrog in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99