-
Lilo errors.
Ooook. This is hard to explain. I had Red Hat 9 and Windows ME dual booting from GRUB. So I formatted all the Linux partitions from Windows (Partition Magic) and then booted to my CD and did a kpx-hdinstall
So when it was 'copying files' it had sooooo many errors, Input/Output errors....I don't know if that has to do with anything
Soooo....it eventually finished and I chose to install Lilo. It finishes up and I reboot...and I get an error.
Lilo- Keytable read/checksum error.
And then if just hangs there. Can someone please help me out? Danke.
EDIT: Knoppix's nice autmatic partition mounter shows the files are there in the partition, I just need to get the boot loader to work
Similar Threads
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 04:18 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Gecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00