View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user
To fingers99:
I never had a problem with CUPS in 3.1, but I'll try your suggestion! I just go in Konqueror and surf to http://localhost:631? What does that do?
As far as language is concerned, I've taught preAP and APCS since 1988 (program started in 1984) with various languages required at the college level that are not my choice (such as Pascal, C++ and now Java).
I'd like to try using GNU GCC's gcj for java on KNOPPIX as GNU GCC's g++ for c++ on KNOPPIX worked so well for us last year. BTW, we've even used QBASIC and VBASIC in the preCS class!
Regards,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

(Lot of 8) Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-12800R DDR3-1600 Server RAM M393B2G70BH0-CK0
$129.99
![[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung picture](/store/img/g/7B8AAeSwBHRqvxrd/s-l225/-Lot-of-78-64GB-RAM-Sticks-Sk-Hynix-Samsung.jpg)
[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung
$28000.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99