View Poll Results: My main use of my KNOPPIX CD is:
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
Programming
-
Surfing
-
Gaming
-
Multimedia
-
Desktop Publishing
-
Other
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
Am I the only one having all these difficulties printing with the latest KNOPPIX CD? I can't believe it, how can this be? I guess I've been spoiled with cups and the configuration tool....
Oh, no, no, no, my friend. Please see my thread in the hardware section called "Newbie - print drivers". Sounds like you're having very similar problems to mine. Only I don't have any answer for you. Knoppix 3.2 is my first adventure into Linux, so I chalked it all up to my inexperience, and doubtless, that's a factor. But someone already pointed out that there is a known bug working here. Stephen, through his help and expertise in shell commands, has gotten me really close to getting through setting up a printer, but I'm not there yet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99