I have installed knoppix from the clusterknoppix CD to a HD and now I would like to setup the terminalserver, is this the steps to follow or if there's other instruction to do it.
I found this informations here: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/doc/ts/ and I could follow the other instruction on the other sites...Code:KNOPPIX file from ClusterKnoppix CD Follow these commands after you installed ClusterKnoppix to your harddisk. Login as root # mkdir /cdrom/KNOPPIX -p # mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/ # cp /mnt/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX /cdrom/KNOPPIX/ # umount /mnt
I need the help as soon as possible and I really like linux in general, I hope someone could work on drivers for the direcway.com, I'm here in Guatemala and that the only option to get the Internet, I'm really in a town called Todos Santos, huehutenango...
Do I need to turn off the DHCP server on the XP, do I need to setup the knoppix with static IP, and what about the terminals?

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99