I have installed knoppix from the clusterknoppix CD to a HD and now I would like to setup the terminalserver, is this the steps to follow or if there's other instruction to do it.
I found this informations here: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/doc/ts/ and I could follow the other instruction on the other sites...Code:KNOPPIX file from ClusterKnoppix CD Follow these commands after you installed ClusterKnoppix to your harddisk. Login as root # mkdir /cdrom/KNOPPIX -p # mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/ # cp /mnt/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX /cdrom/KNOPPIX/ # umount /mnt
I need the help as soon as possible and I really like linux in general, I hope someone could work on drivers for the direcway.com, I'm here in Guatemala and that the only option to get the Internet, I'm really in a town called Todos Santos, huehutenango...
Do I need to turn off the DHCP server on the XP, do I need to setup the knoppix with static IP, and what about the terminals?

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco 10-3388-01 SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP28 CSR 10G/25G MMF 850nm LC Transceiver
$105.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
CISCO SFP-GE-Z , 1000BASE-ZX SFP 1550nm 70km DOM
$69.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99