Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
If by the boot file you mean the file /etc/fstab the answer is yes this is the file you would put the line into.Originally Posted by Coume
Great!
Thank you!
Does it mean that an USB-key memory or hard-drive will be detected immediately too?
But in this code, why there is "none" that was the thing schocking me in the code... Does it have a meaning?
Thank You!!
Ludo

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99