Yes I have sound,in fact I enabled sound whenever any application starts. Also tried mp3 files and all worked ok.
The main reason why I asked this is that frozen -bubble sounds worked ok when I use the live CD.
Yes I have sound,in fact I enabled sound whenever any application starts. Also tried mp3 files and all worked ok.
The main reason why I asked this is that frozen -bubble sounds worked ok when I use the live CD.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 2 ALVIRON SFP+ 10G‑LR Modules | 1310nm | SMF | 10km | Cisco‑Compatible
$35.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10-3105-01 10Gbps SFP+ SR LC Optical Transceiver
$30.50
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99