What 'things'`did you try? What did you modprobe? I beleive that card uses the eepro100 driver. What does lsmod tell you? Did you do netcardconfig (not sure if that works w// ISA cards)
I'm using an Ethernet intel etherexpress pro 10 ISAPNP(works fine on WinXP), and Knoppix won't detect it, so i tried using modprobe and it didn't work i thought that maybe i was doing something wrong, so i looked a bit on internet on how to install it, but for some reason none of the things i tried actually worked.
What 'things'`did you try? What did you modprobe? I beleive that card uses the eepro100 driver. What does lsmod tell you? Did you do netcardconfig (not sure if that works w// ISA cards)
I think there is an eepro100.o and eepro.o the latter is the one I think it uses.
See this site: http://translate.google.com/translat...8%26safe%3Doff
I used eepro, and it said "Resource or Device is busy" or something like that.
You may have to specify the settings as they appear in windows.
OK so did you do lsmod and netcardconfig?Originally Posted by Koji-Kabuto
Nope.
(BTW:I specified the IO i got with pnpdump and the IRQ set in the bios.)

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00