-
Junior Member
registered user
Here's how I'm connected to the net:
I have a DSL connection with a modem set up in bridge mode. I am sharing the connection using three computers: 1 linux router (Astaro), and 2 linux servers (Knoppix and E-Smith based on Red-Hat aka "other linux box").
What does cat /proc/net/devices tell you?
Apparently, the file doesn't exist. I tried to search around /proc/net and /proc/sys/net, but didn't find devices...
How can i know when it drops a packet?
Steam is a small-sized software to get the actual files for the games. In my case, I want to install Counter-Strike, so I do "./steam -update cstrike". It hangs while doing the update. To get the client itself, I just need to get it from a FTP site...
Similar Threads
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:16 PM
-
By Pokec in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 07:39 PM
-
By JustMike in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:53 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65