-
Senior Member
registered user
How Do I make a Boot Floppy from HD install?
I damaged my boot floppy-the one made during knoppix install. How do I make another one? Tried to search this site but there is no straightforward way.
I just keep a boot floppy in case of emergency -I use grub loader and I can also use the cd to boot.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 09:07 AM
-
By kynn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 09:53 PM
-
By Joris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By n2meg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 08:24 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09