-
Senior Member
registered user
New Knoppix release : V3.2-2003-07-26
V3.2-2003-07-26
- Bugfix: downgraded pppconfig from 2.2 to 2.1 to fix DNS problem with DSL
- Use 12pt font in mozilla
- latex-ttf-fonts for lyx-qt
- added another audigy PCI ID -> emu10k1 driver
- changed keyboard layout in XFree to pc105 to for better german keyboard
support in non-KDE desktops
-
Junior Member
registered user
why 3 new releases in 3 days?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hey, it's true 3 versions in 3 days, but it was longer than a month before new versions came out. It's good that so many versions are released ! Thanks to the knoppix team ! I liked Linux, now I love Linux ! I really hope they continue to improve the distribution !
Thx !
Erik. (Belgium)
-
This is getting annoying. I've now got to learn self-control, and try not to feel the urge to upgrade to the very latest version......
Oh well, I failed. Going to download now...
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
sevengraff
why 3 new releases in 3 days?
Fixing bugs is a good thing.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Don't rush to burn
-
I've downloaded and burned the ISO from several sites and they are all coming up with errors. Anyone else having problems with 7/26 build ISO?
Jeff
-
Junior Member
registered user
I thought it was booting a little slow, but no errors.
-
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello,
I downloaded the latest iso (26.07), check md5sum and knoppix testcd. CD is
for sure ok but Kaboodle (K->Multimedia) doesn't run. Do You have similar problems??
(from the text console - system can't find program)
p.s: Is it posible that system now does not fully support some hardware, chipsets due to
the newest kernel 2.4.21 (less hardware than in ealier Knoppix version).
- thanks for help and best regards
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 42
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:22 PM
-
Replies: 32
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 03:34 AM
-
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 10:54 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By gjakuipers in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00