-
I have lost my partition
Hello everybody
I just tried to install knoppix 3.2 in my free space in the hard disk and I lost my partition with all my back up.
I have install windows in hda1, knoppix 3.1 in hda5, swap hda6 and another partition fat 32 to put all my files. The problem happen when I was trying to use the free space of my disk. I don't know what happened but now my partition whit my files are not there.
what can I do to recober it?
I have tried with easy recober but it didn't work
tanks a lot
see you
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By knulle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By herrdeh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 09:58 AM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00