-
[Kernel] Patch with ACPI but now, I cannot boot
hello,
I patched my kernel to get the ACPI working...
I tried 4 times, but each times it seems to be working no errors but when I try to boot I get this errors:
Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:03
Normally, I should have something like:
ReiserFS: ......... 03:03
Saying that it is correctly mounted!
Any ideas??
thxs in advance
Ludo
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-10-2009, 04:54 PM
-
By Longfield in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:58 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 08:24 AM
-
By ozfrog in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58