I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
![]()
- best regards
Hi.
I have Problems with this version. Knoppix no detect my
sound card (AC97, mainboard ECS). With another version
(2003.20.05 and 2003.06.06) all is ok. After install on disk and
loading module (modconf) my card still doesn't work![]()
BTW - this version slower booting on my computer. What's happend?
-- thnx
I have problem with very slowly booting in this version.
![]()
- best regards
I am a little confused or maybe i have not read the documentation fully on ver 7-26-03 when trying to launch nvtv it requires root password when i enter one then the system returns with child terminated.![]()
--The sound is a kernel 2.4.21 problem, no fix that I know of. I have the same problem, so I'm stuck with 2.4.20.
Originally Posted by tomboc

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
$170.00