It does on my machine try man diff from a console.Originally Posted by rec9140
I have 2 text files and what I am after is to:
1) Create a text file of the DIFFERENCES between those 2 files
2) Display the differences on the console as it processes
GREP? with piping? ie:
$ diff text1 text2 | diffout | tty1
This above is an example I don't think diff exists, I am just thinking out loud bad idea I know, as to where to go accomplish this.
Thanks.
It does on my machine try man diff from a console.Originally Posted by rec9140
I am obvisouly trying to make this harder than it is, even with a 600 page command reference book.Originally Posted by Stephen
Thanks.

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00