Gvim and bluefish. BTW, Gvim is available for Windows and Mac too.
Hi !
I find kwrite very fine, it can reduce big function like a file root...
It colors the code and detect same syntax like ( ) { } : very usefull in order to not believe one
![]()
Gvim and bluefish. BTW, Gvim is available for Windows and Mac too.
heh, I just got done coding a new class with KWrite. Bluefish and Quanta can both be easily installed with apt-get, but I found the KWrite to be the best. Need to try out the Zend studio though.
Hilarious. KWrite is the base class for Kate which is the editor used in Quanta. In other words, they are the same WRT text editors. However Kate adds additional functionality and Quanta adds even more. For instance in Quanta you can see your structure tree of HTML or PHP logic, includes, functions, classes, objects... scoped variable data from included objects... scoped auto completion of variables and built in functions (local functions and objects is in work in CVS) plus you can live preview PHP with projects, upload directly to multiple profiles, manage template libraries, create code abbreviations and script the editor. For instance I manage data classes with Kommander dialogs that make complex and diverse methods point and click. Also as of 3.2 Quanta has a built in deeply integrated PHP debugger.heh, I just got done coding a new class with KWrite. Bluefish and Quanta can both be easily installed with apt-get, but I found the KWrite to be the best. Need to try out the Zend studio though.
Saying KWrite is better is like saying I like sitting on my car's engine better than driving it.
BTW think of Quanta as a FLOSS competitor to Zend that runs much faster as native code.

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00