Try using the cheat code noddc to stop detection of the monitor along with any others you are using at the boot: prompt.
When I boot to Knoppix using a bootdisk I see all the initialisation screens, but once it finishes all i get is a black screen. if i move the mouse the cd is used, but i dont know what for.
I have 2 video card, my old S3 built in and my Voodoo 3 2000.. My monitor is connected to the Voodoo. I thought that maybe if i plugged the monitor into the s3 port it would work, but i dont see anything when i reboot, not even the motherboard screen!
Try using the cheat code noddc to stop detection of the monitor along with any others you are using at the boot: prompt.
That didn't work, but thanks anyway.
I forgot to mention that the monitor actually switches off while about to load the X Window system (KDE?)
What other cheat codes have you tried another one you may want to try is noapm to stop the advanced power management.
But you see the thing is that it works fine under Red Hat and Windows.
Theres another thread by Kesa that has the same problem. Its kinda annoying.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
AddOn 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port PCIe 2.0 x8 Network Interface Card w/PXE boot
$383.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99