-
[solved]hda: dma_intr: error=0x84...Difference between knx 3
Bonjour !
I had a knoppix 3.1 installed since february, all was ok !...
Filesystem was ext3
2 weeks ago I've installed v3.2 (06/06) with reiserFs:
since:the system alert me in telling that my hda dma is not enabled
and I got lot of
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
at boot and during the use ( in terminal and in dmesg )
I believed it was caused by filesystem changing... So I tryed an install in ext3...
The messages appears so...
I tried the Kde version of Knoppix 3.1: no messages...
I couldn't find some relative change in the changelog.
I'd like to know if my hard drive is going to fail or if its a parameters problem...?
nb:i've made a test from Western digital and It seems to be ok
Thanks a lot!
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By maeztro in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By knopphead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99