Hi ,
So I got into linux and knoppix about 3 months ago and am in love. I have been able to remaster knoppix so suite my taste of packages (oh, thanks for the how-to on this site).
So now am a little more ambitious, I want to remaster but rather replace kde with gnome. I found gnoppix on this site but its kinda useless. What I would appreciate is advice on how to get gnome to work. I have on this site under costumizations found a spanish version of gnome on cd called METADISTROS. I used it and it is lovely, its about 200Mb. I urge you try it. The problem is the language barrier.
So my problem? how do I change the language on metadistros to english. Is there anyone who is as interested in gnome on live cd as I am? how can it be done. finallly, if one wants to , how can one change the boot scripts for knoppix, that is, what files should be changed to change the boot messages and logos.
Too many questions u say? forgive me am still kinda a newbie![]()
KDE is good but I think gnome will really put "MY-EGO-SOFT" in its place in the future.
Hola back

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Neterion X3110 10GbE Server Adapter
$29.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99