-
can't put my Logitech 4000 Pro working
I have a problem in puting my logitech 4000 Pro working in Knoppix, in the Gnomemeeting it says that my driver doesn't support the YUV420P, and the xcam it gives a error when I press Play 'Failed to start scanner: Invalid argument.', I haved also used xawtv but it gives only a green screen.
I have tried to look for one solution in the net but the only thing that I founded has to use the pwcx, but I don't know how to make it work, is it in Knoppix?
I use the Knoppix in the CD and I only whant to make the camera work in Gnomemeeting, can some one help me?
I'm also new in Linux so forgive me for some basic mistake.
Thanks,
Fenix
Similar Threads
-
By Urb85 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
-
By Quip Frok in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By Grafbak in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:13 PM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By boris in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00