I really like this fluxbox window manager. I want to learn how to use the workspace tabs at the bottom but I couldn't find out with a Google search. Can anyone tell me or give me a link?
Thanks in advance, Again.![]()
I really like this fluxbox window manager. I want to learn how to use the workspace tabs at the bottom but I couldn't find out with a Google search. Can anyone tell me or give me a link?
Thanks in advance, Again.![]()
Thanks!![]()
(fluxbox.org, duh, should've thought there'd be one......)

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore 64 Incredible Musical Keyboard and Sound ~ Complete in Box CIB
$149.99
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00