-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks all. In the end I bailled out: I was just getting deeper and deeper into the pooh pooh.
I'm now back with 3.2, a running Alsa, internet connections and struggling to find out why Lilo can't find init. (And how to get that sexy lady's voice on startup.)
I've made a seperate home...................
Apropos Knoppix and Debian, I think Knoppix may be the greatest thing ever to have happened to Debian (which is why I'm back here), but the next greatest thing would be a really good front end (and some clean-ups) for apt-get, dselect and family.
Similar Threads
-
By samlutley in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By Tech2k in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 06:31 PM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00