Usually it will install it if you don't have it - try downloading the latest version and reinstalling, looking out for the opportunity to install the JRE.
I have installed openoffice 1.1 but it ask for Java Environment. What is this ? And how to configure so that the open office can use java environment ?
Best Regards
Susanto W
Usually it will install it if you don't have it - try downloading the latest version and reinstalling, looking out for the opportunity to install the JRE.
Thanks for your answer.
there are option to install java but it does not active, so I could not install java. I have download file j2re-1_4_2-linux-i586-rpm.bin from SUN website. Should I manually install this file ?
Thanks

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro Superserver CSE-836 Xeon E5-2609 v4 1.7GHz No RAM No Drives No OS
$249.98
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00