Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can,t install no hardware

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    5

    Can,t install no hardware

    I have try to install my printer, sound and modem and none of them installed. I try auto configuration don,t work. It just don,t see any of them, what must I do to correct this. Any help please.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4

    Re: Can,t install no hardware

    Quote Originally Posted by mann
    :? I have try to install my printer, sound and modem and none of them installed. I try auto configuration don,t work. It just don,t see any of them, what must I do to correct this. Any help please.
    Usualy, to instal printer in Knoppix you mus go to K, Knoppix and setup printer, I have HP 610C and I install very simple and fast, but I have problems with Lexmar Z12, that printer not work.
    Modem and sound are still secret for me, I allready have problems with them.

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix Hardware Autodetection on HDD Install
    By Juztin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:22 PM
  2. How do you install hardware in Knoppix 3.3?
    By Waylander in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 03:10 AM
  3. Hardware install for CD boot environment???
    By dallas7 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 08:21 AM
  4. Hardware detection after HD install
    By Christer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
  5. After HD Install, how to trigger hardware detection
    By andy_and_fred in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$224.72



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$225.61



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive picture

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive

$649.00



Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ* picture

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*

$199.99



Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$79.00



Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000 picture

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000

$99.95



Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB picture

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB

$98.95



IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on

$500.00