To turn on this feature, go to: Knoppix > Services > Start Knoppix Terminal Server. This will install DHCP, TFTP, and NFS servers for you and configure them according to settings that you will be prompted for. These include network card settings (if it's not already set up), DHCP IP ranges, client side NIC drivers to support, whether to deny remote root access, IP masquerading, DNS caching, proxy servers, and command line options to be sent to the clients when they remote boot Knoppix.
j.drake: As usual, you're right on the money! This is exactly what I was trying to do. However, I was also trying to get into a fully hdinstalled lab. Unfortunately, when hdinstalled, you loose the knoppix scripts that enable these terminal services.

Although, it is tempting to use this instead of a lab full of poor man's dual boots! I could just leave one PC booted as poor man's or via live CD, leave terminal services running and then just have the students use PXE to boot-up their local machines. All you'd need is one CD in any PC on the LAN and you've got a knoppix network! My kids could still use ftp to save their work on one hdinstalled server. Just one CD and one hdinstall and 25 students need 0 disks! And to upgrade to a new knoppix lab, just burn one new CD. This definitely has potential! If I had known this earlier this school year when I was setting up my new lab, I wouldn't have done 25 poor man installs, not to mention all the knoppix-installers I'm in the process of doing....

MMM, sounds yummy!

BTW, does ClusterKnoppix do this by default?

Regards,