I've install knoppix (26/7/03) and it works smoothly. I have in hda5 my home dir, and I want knoppix(=debian...) auto mount it in /home. Can someone give me full instruction how to do it? (I'm a real noob)
10q!![]()
I've install knoppix (26/7/03) and it works smoothly. I have in hda5 my home dir, and I want knoppix(=debian...) auto mount it in /home. Can someone give me full instruction how to do it? (I'm a real noob)
10q!![]()

Atari 400/800 Game Cartridge Lot of 5 - Missile Command, Star Raiders, Soccer
$29.97
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI 400 NEW CAPS NEW 48K RAM KIT B-KEY KEYBOARD COLLECTOR QUALITY
$359.99
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25