Hey.
I had the same problem, and I have an audigy here.
If you add in "alsa" to the command when you start up knoppix, it should find your audigy, as it does in my case.
Knoppix alsa
or whatever else you use.
HTH
-zzym
Hi!
I just downloaded and tried the Knoppix live cd. It looks great and i got really interested in it. I have a few problems though...
When i try to play something (sound) i get an error that there aren't any sound devices. When i try settings it gives this error message "the module used for your card emu10k1.o, is not currently in your module search path. Please verify that your kernel module are correctly installed"
Does this mean that i need to make the cd-again with emu10k1.o ? or is it somewhere on the cd?
Thanks!
Hey.
I had the same problem, and I have an audigy here.
If you add in "alsa" to the command when you start up knoppix, it should find your audigy, as it does in my case.
Knoppix alsa
or whatever else you use.
HTH
-zzym

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU Series 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper (DAC) Cables
$12.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00