-
Junior Member
registered user
Just made a a discovery. I moved all my MP3s to hda1 and opened the partition and then th folder"My Music". Gues what the files played. Now all I have to do is point to them and see if I can load all of the ffiles
I know I can't mkdir My Music so will rename folder and and make a mountpoint to hda1. "mount /dev/hda1 /music. What do you think
Similar Threads
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 03:41 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By 5t1nkbu77 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00