-
Junior Member
registered user
Hey everyone, after farther investigatiton I realized we wer attacking the problem wrong. I stopped and looked at it as a windoze problem and was able to fix it/ I said much props to all who kicked the cobwebs out of my head to think this out. I moved all of the MP3s in hdb5 to hda1 in windoze then lanched konppix and was able to open hba1 and see all the files in a folder I moved them to. It was a matter of making a directory music the just copy all files to /home/music directory and ahla I had music in my xxms. thank guys
Similar Threads
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 03:41 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By 5t1nkbu77 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95