If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
very newbie. Does knoppix have an ftp program?
Stoneangel,Originally Posted by stoneangel
If you need an ftp client, just open up Konqueror and use it as an ftp client by typing into the address bar. Like this:
ftp://user@ipaddress
Knoppix is Debian based... so
Code:apt-get install gftp![]()
Ore use Junkie FTP, I haven't found it on the Debian Package Archive, I installed it from a tarball when I used College Linux

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$199.99
HP MicroServer Gen8 LOADED 12TB + 16GB RAM Win Server 2025 iLO Advanced SSD Boot
$679.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99