-
I got 8.6 running. Had to give it boot codes: acpi=off no3d mkimage
I got the tohd= boot code to load it to my SSD, but it still saves the mkimage persistence to the flashdrive and can't see how to change it to save persistence file to the SSD.
Any ideas on that?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
thriftee
I got the tohd= boot code to load it to my SSD, but it still saves the mkimage persistence to the flashdrive and can't see how to change it to save persistence file to the SSD.
Doesn't the old way of using the ISO image from HDD partition work? Persistence could be achieved from the ISO image on the HDD partition too.
However, I would request to be pardoned if I overlooked something written by thriftee earlier.
BTW, has the 8.6 release solved the issue I'd raised on my query posted three months back?:
One more installation Option needs be added for new Knoppix
Last edited by rajibando; 09-14-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Reason: typo
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU Series 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper (DAC) Cables
$10.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00