This thread may be of help.
Hi fellow users,
How do I setup knoppix 3.2 june 2003 version to boot off cd and recognise my kingston kne2021lc ISa ethernet card.
Network card setup as irq 10 and memory address 300-31f
The Card works under win 98 with ne200 compatable driver.
thanks
Robert Fernando
This thread may be of help.
Many thanks for your help steven.Originally Posted by Stephen
I now have a setup which will browse my w2k workgroup.
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
I can't help you there I never use windows you may want to start a new thread for this problem.Originally Posted by robert01483

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00